The Border Crossing Law Firm is a full-service immigration law firm, offering legal advice and assistance with virtually all immigration issues. Please click here to contact us to see how we can help. Some of our practice areas include:
- Marriage Visas and Adjustment of Status (i.e. “Green Cards”)
- Petitions to Remove Conditions on Residence
- Fiancé(e) Visas
- Petitions for Immediate Relatives (such as children, spouses, and parents).
- Petitions for Other Relatives (such as brothers and sisters).
- Adoptions and Planning for Immigration Consequences
- Permanent Employment (i.e. “Green Cards”)
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Visas
- Other Temporary Employment
- Seasonal Work Visas
- Investment-Based “Green Cards” (EB-5)
- Temporary Visas Through Investment (E-2)
- Obtaining Status, Practical Training, and Changing or Extending Status
- Changing or Extending Status
Adjustment of Status
- Adjusting Status From a Nonimmigrant Visa to an Immigrant Visa
- Applying for Legal Permanent Residency
Removal and Deportation Defense
- Cancellation of Removal
- Asylum and Withholding of Removal
- Relief Under the Convention Against Torture
Citizenship and Naturalization
- Registering Citizenship or Applying for Naturalization
- Assistance With All Requirements, Including Citizenship Test
Worksite Compliance and Business Advice
- Advice on complying with laws relating to verification of employment eligibility.
- Implementing procedures to ensure that all employees are legally authorized to work.
- Defending businesses from civil and criminal penalties for hiring unauthorized workers.
- Defense of clients accused of committing a criminal immigration offense.
- Advice and assistance on immigration consequences of criminal activity.