One of the Firm’s cases was recently profiled in both the Helena Independent Record and the Missoulian. This case implicates important constitutional issues regarding the misuse of authority by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (“CBP”) — an agency within the Department of Homeland Security.
- Contact Us
- Immigration Services
- Legal Notices and Disclaimers
- Pro Bono Services
- Urgent: Stop ICE from deporting a Mexican national who was sexually assaulted in their custody!
- Firm Prevails: Montana Supreme Court strikes down entirety of anti-immigrant law!
- Representing Immigrant Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Firm Prevails in Lawsuit Against Montana Highway Patrol’s Racial Profiling of Latinos
- Attorney General Tim Fox is Wasting Taxpayer Dollars on Ideologically-Driven Challenge to President Obama’s New Immigration Policies
- 10 cosas que usted necesita saber sobre las nuevas leyes de inmigración de Obama
- Top 10 Things You Need to Know About Obama’s New Immigration Policies
- President Obama’s New Immigration Policies Will Protect Many Montanans Who Are Here Without Immigration Status